Tags and filters
Search results3 item(s) found Sort by
Publishing date:May 15, 2017
Thursday 18 May, Soyuz will lift off from Europe’s spaceport in French Guiana carrying the SES-15 satellite built by Boeing for operator SES. It will be Soyuz’s second launch from the Guiana Space Centre (CSG) this year.
Publishing date:March 19, 2019
CNES is at the third Global Space Congress (GSC) being held in Abu Dhabi from 19 to 21 March, organized by the United Arab Emirates Space Agency (UAESA) under the high patronage of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the United Arab Emirates and Emir of Dubai. The GSC brings together a broad array of regional and international space players, with heads of space agencies and representatives of industry, satellite operators, academia and users from all over the world.
Publishing date:June 2, 2017
Thursday 1 June, Ariane 5 completed a flawless launch from Europe’s spaceport at the Guiana Space Centre (CSG), orbiting two new telecommunications satellites: ViaSat-2, built by Boeing for operator ViaSat Inc., and Eutelsat 172B, built by Airbus Defence & Space for operator Eutelsat. The flight marked the European launcher’s 79th straight success since 2003, the fifth launch of the year from the CSG and Ariane 5’s third in 2017.
- Press Release (3) Apply Press Release filter
- ARIANE 5 (1) Apply ARIANE 5 filter
- GSC Remove GSC filter GSC
- EUTELSAT 172B (1) Apply EUTELSAT 172B filter
- ViaSat-2 (1) Apply ViaSat-2 filter
- Telecommunication (1) Apply Telecommunication filter
- Airbus Defense and Space (1) Apply Airbus Defense and Space filter
- boeing (1) Apply boeing filter